Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Hunting Ridge in Parsippany, New Jersey
The Hunting Ridge Townhome
conveniently located in Parsippany NJ and is a great place to
Live, Raise a Family, Relax and Enjoy Life!
Parsippany, which was recently rated Number 13 in the Top 20 Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine, lies about
30 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Lovely Townhome Community of 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes
with 2.1-3.1 Luxurious Baths and 1 Car Garages in Parsippany, NJ
- All Units have Basements, some of them have Finished
Basements and some of them are Walkout Basements
- Modern Townhome Design, Truly Elegant Residences
- Built in 1998-2000
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Located in an
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- A Short Walk to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop for bus to New York
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the Mount
Tabor Station in Nearby Denville.
- 35 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Hunting Ridge, Parsippany, NJ: A Complete Living Experience
Hunting Ridge was built
from 1998-2000. The townhomes feature 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1
to 3.1 Baths and an attached 1 Car Garage. All Units have
Basements, some of which are Finished and others which are not.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor
Plans to choose from including one with a Master Bedroom Suite
on the First Level.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a Community Pool.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an official website of the Hunting
Ridge Community is not affiliated with the Hunting Ridge Homeowners
Condo/Community Association. Please contact Taylor
Management at 973-267-9000 to speak to the the Management
Company. This website was
designed to promote the Hunting Ridge Townhome Community, it's Homes and
Lifestyle to Home Buyers looking in the area.
- Number of Units: 208
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Year Built: 1998-2000
- Price: $380,000 - $500,000
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Gazebo, Swimming Pool, Jogging/Biking Path
- Common Features: The elegantly designed Townhomes at Hunting Ridge offer elegant living in Parsippany. 2 to 3 Bedroom Townhomes with 2.1 to 3.1 Baths, each with a 1 Car Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units. Modern Townhouse Designs. Large Living Rooms with Formal Dining Areas, some models have an additional Family Room. 9 Feet Ceilings on First Floors. Large Eat-in Kitchen Spaces. Full Height Full Basements in all units some of which are Finished and some of which are Walkout Basements. Separate Laundry areas with Washer and Dryer hookups. Quality Faucets & Fixtures. Fireplaces. Central Air Conditioning. Economical Gas-fired Forced Air Heating System. Smoke Detectors. Maintenance Free Vinyl Siding. Professional Landscaping Around Units, Front & Rear. Underground Electric, Telephone & Cable TV, Public Water & Sewer System. Beligian Block Curbing. Extra parking for additional cars and guests.
- Schools: Excellent Parsippany Township Public Schools. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Short Walk to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280, 287 and 10. Commuter Train Service is just a short drive away.
- Fun & Recreation: The Hunting Ridge community offers a Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, and a Jogging/Biking Path. Also dozens of town (Knoll Park, Lake Hiawatha Park, etc.), county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few miles away. About 30 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: A Newer and Modern Community, Hunting Ridge is ideally located close to Shopping near Rt 46, a Short Walk to New York City Bus, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280, 287 and 10. All these provide for the Ultimate Location and Home Values.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Hunting Ridge, Parsippany, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Hunting Ridge you spend your free time doing what you
want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full
richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both be
satisfied here. Relax by the swimming pool or if even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours.
What's nice to know is that at the Townhomes at
Hunting Ridge in Parsippany you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Hunting Ridge Experts!
Local Map of Hunting Ridge in Parsippany, NJ